A super-simple recipe for sugar-free chocolate pudding with nothing artificial! With an added boost of protein and fiber. You won't believe it's healthy! Absolutely delicious with our Vanilla Protein Cake.
*Unless you have a tiny food processor, it will be much easier to process 2 avocados at once. That's why we have a double recipe here. Makes enough to frost 8 cupcakes, or to enjoy as 4 servings of pudding.
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
The link is an affiliate link to Amazon
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 teaspoon milk (vegan or dairy) to hydrate the frosting mix
- 2 ripe avocados (300g after removing skin and seed)
How to make it:
- Stir together milk and frosting mix and set aside. Let it sit up to 5 minutes to be sure it is fully dissolved.
- Process the avocado until smooth.
- Add frosting to avocado, and process until fully mixed.
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!