What's better than biting into a freshly baked protein cookie? Biting into one with a melted sugar-free chocolate center!
What you get with this purchase:
- One packet Protein Cookie Mix, flavor of your choice
What else you need:
This is an affiliate link to Amazon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package (these in the photos were prepared using peanut butter and water, the "Go nuts!" option).
- Separate cookie dough into 6 pieces. Roll each and flatten in your hand.
- Add a few grams of unsweetened chocolate (broken in pieces, if necessary) to center of cookie, and fold the cookie dough over to fully cover the chocolate.
- Reshape as a thick, flat circle.
- Bake as directed on package, at 325 for about 5 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
**These can be prepared in advance and kept in the fridge so you can bake them fresh when you want them.
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Orders ship within 2 business days. See our Shipping page for any exceptions. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!