No need to skip the Valentine's Day cookies when you can make them low sugar, high protein, and full of flavor! Nothing artificial, even in the sprinkles!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
These are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Prepare the cookies as directed on the package (with butter or nut butter if you are using a cookie cutter)
- If using nut butter, you may need to refrigerate the dough 20-30 mins to let it firm up.
- Roll or press dough into approx. 1/4" thick, and use cookie cutter to shape cookies.
- Bake as directed on package, at 325F (preheated) on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. (See package for more details.)
- Let cookies cool, and prepare the frosting. *We used 1/4 cup heavy cream instead of milk (and no shortening), and whipped it up to a fluffy strawberry whipped cream frosting in these photos.
- Ice cookies with a frosting spatula.
- Top with sprinkles, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Orders ship within 2 business days. See our Shipping page for any exceptions. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!