**Our Marshmallow frosting is currently out of stock. We expect to have more in January.
Our take on a family favorite - S'mores! Add a touch of cinnamon to our Protein Sugar Cookies, and pair them with sugar-free chocolate and marshmallow frosting. Yum!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Prepare the cookies as directed on the package (with butter or nut butter if you are using a cookie cutter) and add 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon to the mix.
- If using nut butter, you may need to refrigerate the dough 20-30 mins to let it firm up.
- Roll or press dough into approx. 1/4" thick, and use cookie cutter to shape approximately 8 square cookies. Poke holes with a toothpick to look like graham crackers, if desired.
- Bake at 325F (preheated) on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes. (Since the cookies are smaller, they need less time to bake.)
- While the cookies are baking, prepare the frosting as directed on the package.
- When cookies are ready, sandwich two cookies with some frosting and a chocolate square. Toss on some sprinkles, if desired. Enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!