Pumpkin spice mini donuts, packed with protein and so easy to make! And a super-soft cake texture in the donut, thanks to our Protein Cake Mix.
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
These are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin (instead of the applesauce) and 3 tablespoons water.
- Put cake batter in piping/ziplock bag and cut off the corner.
- Pipe the batter into the silicone mini doughnut pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Mix the powdered erythritol and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Dip each donut in cinnamon topping, or sprinkle it on top of the donuts.
WW: 3 SP in 6 mini doughnuts (1 serving) as prepared.
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!