A summer baking staple, Zucchini Bread! But without all the fat and sugar, and packed with protein!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
- 90g steamed zucchini, mashed (weigh after cooking) - this will replace the applesauce called for on the cake package (approximately one small zucchini)
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil (7g) (optional, this is the indulgent option on the package)
- 2 tablespoons water
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix as instructed on package, subbing the mashed zucchini for the applesauce.
- Add the canola oil, if desired.
- Prepare as 4 cupcakes, or one 5-6" cake.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or more, depending on the cake pan you choose, just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Enjoy! Store extras refrigerated.
WW: 3 SP per serving (1/2 package prepared, 2 cupcakes) without the optional oil, 4 SP per serving with the oil.
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!