Melted chocolate chips and fresh raspberries in a protein cupcake, with fresh whipped cream sugar-free topping!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Break or crush the raspberries into pieces, and set aside.
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package.
- Add raspberries, and stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into four silicone baking cups.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting either as whipped cream topping (below) or as directed on package (with milk and shortening).
- For whipped cream topping, stir together heavy cream and frosting mix until mix is dissolved. Let it sit up to 5 minutes to be sure it is fully dissolved.
- Beat the cream just until stiff peaks are formed (this happens quickly with an electric or stand mixer).
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag.
- Give each cupcake a swirl of frosting.
- Top each with a fresh raspberry, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Orders ship within 2 business days. See our Shipping page for any exceptions. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!