It's easy to make these delicious cake stacks with our convenient mixes. Gluten-free and all-natural, even the sprinkles!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Bake the cake as directed on the package. Use our silicone cake pan or something similarly sized to get a shallow cake.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the frosting as directed on package.
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag. Set aside.
- Once the cake is cool, remove from the pan and cut 6 circles using a 2" cutter. You may want to wipe off the cutter between uses for cleaner cuts.
- Make the cake stacks by layering the cake slices with swirls of frosting as in photos.
- Top with sprinkles, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Orders ship within 2 business days. See our Shipping page for any exceptions. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!