**Our Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix is currently out of stock. We are making more for our Black Friday event. Sign up with us to be notified!
If you like banana bread, you must try this flavor combo! Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix prepared with banana, and topped with Caramel Sugar-Free Frosting. Super-easy to make, packed with protein, and you'll never miss the sugar!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package, adding an extra tablespoon of water (since the mashed banana is not as runny as applesauce).
- Spoon into silicone baking cups.
- Bake at 325F (163C) for 16-18 minutes, or just until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake!
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting as directed on package.
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag. Set aside.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, top each cupcake with a swirl of frosting. Garnish with a banana slice, if desired, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!