Strawberry Shortcake with added protein and no added sugar. The perfect balance of flavors and textures, and you won't miss the sugar at all!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Bake the cake as directed on the package. Use our silicone cake pan or something similarly sized to get a shallow cake.
- While the cake is cooling, stir together heavy cream and frosting mix until mix is dissolved. Let it sit up to 5 minutes to be sure it is fully dissolved.
- Beat the cream just until stiff peaks are formed (this happens quickly with an electric or stand mixer).
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag. Set aside.
- Once the cake is cool, remove from the pan and cut 6 circles using a 2" cutter. You may want to wipe off the cutter between uses for cleaner cuts.
- Layer the cake, strawberries, and whipped cream, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!