Deliciously sweet Halloween cupcakes with added protein and just a few grams of sugar! All of the colorful fun, with nothing artificial!
These instructions make 8 cupcakes.
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F and set up 8 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cake Mix with applesauce as instructed on the package. Spoon into the 8 cupcake linersas the bottom layer of the cupcake.
- Prepare the Vanilla Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin and 3 tablespoons carrot juice. Spoon into the cupcake liners, on top of the chocolate batter.
- Bake at 325F for 15 minutes and check to see if the cupcakes are done. Remove them from the oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Don't overbake!)
- Once cupcakes are cool, stir together heavy cream and Vanilla Sugar-Free Frosting Mix until mix is dissolved. Let it sit up to 5 minutes to be sure it is fully dissolved.
- Beat the cream just until stiff peaks are formed (this happens quickly with an electric or stand mixer).
- Set up a piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag as needed, and frost the cupcakes.
- Top natural sprinkles, if desired, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!