Little bites of chocolate strawberry deliciousness!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
These are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package.
- Pipe (with no tip) or spoon the batter into the cups of the silicone pan (our bake made 27).
- Bake at 325F (163C) for 12-14 minutes, just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake bites are cooling, prepare the frosting as directed on package.
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag. Set aside.
- Once the cake bites are cool, remove from the pan and set on a serving plate.
- Top each cake bite with a squeeze of frosting, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!