If you like banana bread, you must try this flavor combo! Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix prepared with banana, and topped with Caramel Sugar-Free Frosting. Super-easy to make, packed with protein, and you'll never miss the sugar!
What you get with this purchase:
What else you need:
Some are affiliate links to Amazon
How to make it:
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package, adding an extra tablespoon of water (since the mashed banana is not as runny as applesauce).
- Spoon into silicone baking cups.
- Bake at 325F (163C) for 16-18 minutes, or just until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake!
- While the cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting as directed on package.
- Set up piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag. Set aside.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, top each cupcake with a swirl of frosting. Garnish with a banana slice, if desired, and enjoy!
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
See our Shipping page for current processing times while we are moving from NY to California. U.S. orders $75+ ship free!