Sweet raspberry deliciousness! This easy recipe for sugar-free raspberry thumbprint cookies will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with our Sugar Cookie Protein Cookie Mix.
Makes 6 cookies, each: 60 calories, 3.3g protein, 7g carbs (1.7g net carbs), 3g fat, 2sp when the cookie mix is prepared with dairy butter as shown.
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Prepare the cookie dough as directed on package (with dairy butter or nut butter).
- Divide the cookie dough into 6 balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Use a teaspoon (or your thumb) to make an indent in the top of each as you press down.
- Bake as directed for about 5 minutes at 325F.
- The cookies should have puffed up a bit, so after removing the cookies from the oven, use the teaspoon again to reinforce the cavity in the cookie.
- Let cool to set.
- Fill each cavity with the raspberry sauce (about 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons each cookie).
- Enjoy! Store extras in the fridge.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All
Pin this recipe for later: