Can you believe there is less than 1g of sugar in each of these cookies?! And nothing artificial! No need to miss out on traditional baking fun with our Protein Sugar Cookie Mix and Sugar-Free Frosting Mix. Get out your cookie cutters and piping bags!
per Peeps cookie (recipe makes 4): 7g protein, 18g carb (7g net carb, <1g sugar), 4.5g fat, Cal: 100
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package. If the cookie dough is too sticky to roll and use cutters, refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough, use cookie cutters to shape, and place cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed on package, at 325 for about 5 minutes.
- While the cookies cool, make the icing by mixing the milk, icing mix, and food coloring. Mix well.
- Put icing into piping bag.
- Cut a small hole in the bag and ice away!
- To make the black dots for the Peeps cookies, mix a teaspoon of activated charcoal with a little water, and use a toothpick or spear dipping tool to drop a dot of black for eyes and nose.
- Let cookies sit to dry the icing.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All