Easy and delicious cream cheese frosting, with all of the flavor and none of the added sugar!
Makes 4 servings (~2 tbsp each). Prot: 3g, Carbs: 10g (<1g sugar, 2g net carbs), Fat: 12g, Cal: 140.
What you need:
- One packet Vanilla Sugar-Free Frosting Mix
- 1 tablespoon milk (vegan or dairy, any kind) to hydrate the frosting
- 1/3 of an 8oz bar of cream cheese or Neufchâtel cheese (1/3 less fat than cream cheese) *at room temperature* (76g)
- 1/3 of a 4oz stick of butter *at room temperature* (38g)
How to make it:
- Begin preparing the frosting by combining the frosting mix with one tablespoon milk. Let sit for 5 minutes to fully hydrate.
- Mix icing with cream cheese and butter. Use a whisk or electric mixer for maximum fluffiness!
- Enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All