Pumpkin spice mini donuts, packed with protein and so easy to make! And a super-soft cake texture in the donut, thanks to our Protein Cake Mix.
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin (instead of the applesauce) and 3 tablespoons water.
- Put cake batter in piping/ziplock bag and cut off the corner.
- Pipe the batter into the silicone mini doughnut pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Mix the powdered erythritol and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Dip each donut in cinnamon topping, or sprinkle it on top of the donuts.
WW: 2 SP in 6 mini doughnuts (1 serving) as prepared.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All