Delicious chocolate cups filled with protein cookie dough! Easy to make with our convenient protein cookie mix.
One packet of cookie mix makes 12 chocolate cups.
What you need:
How to make it:
- Prepare the cookie dough as directed on the package (with butter or nut butter).
- Portion the cookie dough into 12 pieces. Roll each and flatten, so they are just smaller than the size of the cupcake liner. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate. If using a microwave, be sure to use 10-15 seconds intervals so it doesn't overheat.
- You'll need 8-10g chocolate per cup. Put 4-5g melted chocolate in the cup, and press a cookie dough circle into it so the chocolate comes up the sides (see photo).
- Cover with remaining 4-5g chocolate, and smooth over the top.
- Repeat for all 12 pieces.
- Refrigerate to set, about 20-30 minutes or more.
- Enjoy! Store refrigerated.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All