A delicious stack of mini protein pancakes, easy as can be! Made with our Protein Cake Mix and topped with sugar-free icing and natural sprinkles. A great way to start any day!
What you need:
How to make it:
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package.
- Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat griddle on low heat.
- Spoon batter onto griddle as mini pancakes, ~2.5" in diameter. Toss on some sprinkles, if you like!
- Flip when bubbles rise to the surface of the pancakes.
- Cook another minute or two until firm.
- Stack 'em up, add some sugar-free icing, and enjoy! (Makes 2 servings.)
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All