Skip the Halloween candy, and make protein treats instead!
Makes 8 cupcakes.
~ 8.5g protein, 15g carbs (7g net carbs), 6g fat, 138 cal per cupcake (WW 3sp with whipped cream, 1sp without whipped cream, and you can use the vanilla frosting mix as icing instead for 0sp!)
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F and set up 8 cupcake liners.
- Prepare the Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cake Mix with applesauce as instructed on the package. Spoon into the 8 cupcake linersas the bottom layer of the cupcake.
- Prepare the Vanilla Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin and 3 tablespoons carrot juice. Spoon into the cupcake liners, on top of the chocolate batter.
- Bake at 325F for 15 minutes and check to see if the cupcakes are done. Remove them from the oven as soon as a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (Don't overbake!)
- Once cupcakes are cool, stir together heavy cream and Vanilla Sugar-Free Frosting Mix until mix is dissolved. Let it sit up to 5 minutes to be sure it is fully dissolved.
- Beat the cream just until stiff peaks are formed (this happens quickly with an electric or stand mixer).
- Set up a piping bag or ziplock with the piping tip, and fill with frosting. Use the straight edge of a bowl scraper to push the frosting down the bag as needed, and frost the cupcakes.
- Top natural sprinkles, if desired, and enjoy!
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All