All the flavor of cinnamon sugar doughnuts, without any added sugar! And a super-soft cake texture in the doughnut, thanks to our Protein Cake Mix.
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Vanilla Protein Cake Mix as instructed on package.
- Put cake batter in piping/ziplock bag and cut off the corner.
- Pipe the batter into the silicone mini doughnut pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Mix erythritol and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Lightly brush each doughnut with melted coconut oil and then dip in cinnamon topping.
WW: 4 SP in 6 mini doughnuts (1 serving) as prepared (3 SP if you omit the coconut oil in the topping).