These raspberry filled protein cupcakes are bursting with flavor! Made with a sugar-free raspberry filling and our Vanilla Protein Cake Mix. A must try recipe!
Makes 4 cupcakes.
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare the cake batter as directed on the package, into 4 cupcakes.
- Bake as directed, at 325 for about 15 minutes or just until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes cool, prepare the frosting by adding 1 tablespoon almond milk to frosting mix. Let sit for 5 minutes to fully hydrate.
- Add palm shortening and whisk or use an electric mixer to make it nice and fluffy.
- Using a piping bag (or ziplock) with a large open tip, fill the cupcakes each with 2-3 teaspoons of Simple Raspberry Sauce. (Insert the piping tip into the cupcake and squeeze gently to fill.)
- Pipe or spread the frosting on the cupcakes, and enjoy!
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All
Pin this recipe for later: