Pumpkin spice protein cake, as easy as can be! The combo of pumpkin and our cake mix makes a super soft cake texture, too. You'll love it!
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Cinnamon Spice Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin (instead of the applesauce) and 3 tablespoons water.
- Mix well, and pour into bake pan or microwave-safe container.
- Bake or microwave as directed on the package, and let cool.
- Top with Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting (if desired), and enjoy! The cake can stay out for up to a day, but I would refrigerate it for longer storage. Also freezes well!
Makes 2 servings. 16g protein, 18g carbs (8g net carbs), 1.5g fat, 120 calories per serving.
WW: 2 SP in 1 serving as prepared.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All