By preparing our chocolate cake mix with pumpkin, you get a more dense, brownie-cake texture. Super soft! And we're adding a touch of pumpkin to our Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting recipe. Delicious!
What you need:
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cake Mix by adding 90g pumpkin (instead of the applesauce) and 3 tablespoons water.
- Mix well, and pour into bake pan or microwave-safe container.
- Bake or microwave as directed on the package, and let cool.
- Begin to prepare the pumpkin cream cheese frosting by combining 24g pumpkin with the vanilla frosting mix (do not add milk). Mix well, and let stand for 5 minutes to fully hydrate.
- Add butter and cream cheese (and optional cinnamon), and mix well or beat with electric mixer.
- Top cooled cake with pumpkin cream cheese frosting, and enjoy!
- Store extras in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 servings.
Per serving of cake: Prot: 8g, Carbs: 10.5g (<1g sugar, 4g net carbs), Fat: 1.75g, Cal: 75 (WW 2SP).
Per serving of frosting: Prot: 3g, Carbs: 10.5g (<1g sugar, 3g net carbs), Fat: 12g, Cal: 143 (WW 6SP).
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All