Chocolate and peanut butter - always a crowd pleaser! These delicious cookies are easy to make with our Protein Cookie Mix. Just a few ingredients!
Makes 6 cookies.
Per cookie with peanut butter filling (cookie prepared with dairy butter): 5g protein, 7g carbs (3 fiber, 0.5g sugar, 2g erythritol, so 2g net carbs), 6g fat and 88 calories.
Per cookie with powdered peanut butter filling (cookie prepared with dairy butter): 5g protein, 6g carbs (3 fiber, 0g sugar, 2g erythritol, so 1g net carbs), 3g fat and 65 calories.
What you need:
- One packet Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix (or 2 scoops Value Size)
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter or 3 tbsp nut butter to prepare the cookie dough
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter OR 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter, prepared
- cookie sheet
- parchment paper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare the Double Chocolate Protein Cookie Mix as instructed on the package, and separate into 6 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, and place on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Press into the center of each cookie with a teaspoon (or your thumb).
- Bake as directed, for 5 minutes or just until they puff up a bit.
- Remove from the oven, and press again with the teaspoon to be sure the cavity is still there.
- Once cooled, fill each cookie with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter (or prepared powdered peanut butter).
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All