Love apple pie? These Apple Pie Cookie Cups are super easy to make! The flavor you're craving with no added sugar and nothing artificial. Give them a try!
What you need:
How to make it:
- One packet Snickerdoodle Protein Cookie Mix (or 2 scoops Value Size)
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter or 3 tbsp nut butter to prepare the cookie dough
- 1-2 tbsp water
- One medium sized apple
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- a dash of nutmeg
- one packet stevia (or sweetener to taste)
mini muffin/cupcake pan
- Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
- Prepare the Snickerdoodle Protein Cookie Mix as instructed on the package, and separate into 6 pieces.
- Press each piece of cookie dough into one of the mini muffin cavities.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or just until cooked (they will no longer appear wet).
- Meanwhile, peel and dice the apple.
- Combine apple with spices and sweetener in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave apples for 1 minute and stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds if not yet soft.
- Once the cookie cups are cooled, twist them to remove them from the pan. And fill with apple mixture.
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Per cookie cup prepared with butter: 3.5g protein, 10g carbs (5.5g net carbs), 3g fat, 73 calories. WW: 3 SP.
Per cookie cup prepared with cashew butter: 4.5g protein, 12.5g carbs (7.5g net carbs), 4.5g fat, 99 calories. WW: 3 SP.
Used in this recipe:
Find more recipe ideas here: Recipe Ideas
Find our entire collection of mixes here: Shop All